Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
These are powerful single board computers that can be used for just about anything you put your mind to.
For 3D printing specifically, we use them with NanoDLP for our resin 3D printers as well as OctoPi and Astroprint on our Rostock Max V3's and other printers.
And that is just 3D printing!
- Broadcom BCM2837 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor SoC running at 1.2GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- 4 x USB2.0 Ports with up to 1.2A output
- Expanded 40-pin GPIO Header
- Video/Audio Out via 4-pole 3.5mm connector, HDMI, CSI camera, or Raw LCD (DSI)
- Storage: microSD
- 10/100 Ethernet (RJ45)
- BCM43143 WiFi on board
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- Low-Level Peripherals:
- 27 x GPIO
- I2C bus
- SPI bus with two chip selects
- Power Requirements: 5V @ 2.4 A via microUSB power source
- Supports Raspbian, Windows 10 IoT Core, OpenELEC, OSMC, Pidora, Arch Linux, RISC OS and More!
**Raspberry Pi 3 Model B GENUINE board only**